7 tips of improving fashion skills
(1) Learn how to tell the difference or identify a good design from a bad one
(2) Be ready to make mistakes and learn from your mistakes
(3) Push yourself hard, come out of your comfort zone and don’t give up
(4) Read about fashion designing, watch YouTube videos, train yourself everyday.
(5) Think about your personal design style as your trademark. You want people to recognize your work and the best reward is when other designers try to copy you. It’s annoying but it will make you proud.
(6) If you don’t have any personal projects or work at hand, create one and pretend like you are doing a job for someone, it will help build yourself. Don’t settle for the first idea that comes to your head, have a creative mind, even if you make mistakes.
(7) Teach people what you know, this is a very vital step. The more you teach the more you know.sharing your knowledge is a great way to learn as well.
It doesn’t matter how good you are today, what matters is how fast you grow and the steps you take everyday to improve your skills