As we start the New Year, staying ahead of the pack will be a major factor in staying relevant in this very competitive Fashion Industry. As a designer, you should dress your clients to meet trends even before they become an ‘all-and-sundry’ thing.
This sends out a clear message that they indeed have a Fashion Designer and not just a ‘tailor next door’. Your work should lead trends not be a poor replica of a stale trend!
We believe the following trends will become very important this year;
- Strapless Tops will gain more acceptance
- You will sew a lot of Hot Shorts (or Knickers)
- Jumpsuits are here to stay
- Skirts will get shorter and flared
As a way to start the New Year, Nigeria’s 1st Coworking Space for Fashion Designers introduces the #LagosTop20 Challenge to celebrate and reward creativity among local designers.
20 outstanding local designers will be chosen as the #LagosTop20 and will get
1. 1 Month FREE access to use our Premium Fashion Design Coworking Facility in Lagos
2. Featured on Leading Blogs in the country
3. 1 Month Social Media Marketing Campaign to jump start their outfits to new levels in 2017.
Get ready to be exposed beyond your imagination!
They are the most inspiring Upcoming Fashion Designers to watch out for in 2017.
Simply Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and upload a Picture of your most inspiring work for 2016 using the hashtag #LagosTop20. If its good enough, you could be on the #LagosTop20!
At 360 Creative Hub, we are solving the problem of inadequate equipment and poor business accommodation for local fashion designers! Enter the challenge for an opportunity to start the new year with excellence!
Entries Close Saturday January 14, 2017